5:55 am - Friday, Sept. 03, 2004
(Jane recently emailed me this questionaire. So for what it's worth, here it is...)
Welcome to the 2004 edition of getting to know your
friends and family again.
What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this
entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that
Change all of the answers so they apply to you, and
then send this to a whole bunch of people including
the person who sent it to you.
The theory is that you will learn a lot of little
things about your friends, if you did not already know
> 1. What time do you get up? Way too early. For the past number of years now, I'm consistently up four or five hours after I go to bed, if not sooner (Which typically means around 6:30-7:30 a.m.).
> 2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? If we're talking "living", Jane Z. If we're talking "anyone in history", maybe Jesus (I'd like to see what he REALLY has to say)
> 3. Gold or silver? Gold, I guess (As if I have the money for EITHER)
> 4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hero
> 5. What is your favorite TV show? The Simpsons
> 6. What do you have for breakfast? Most often, a bowl of cereal (Lately with a cut-up banana), and a cup of instant coffee
> 7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? A certain coworker who bores me to death.
> 8. What/Who inspires you? A great movie/performance (SCARES me too-I'm afraid I'll never "measure up")
> 9. What is your middle name? Edward
> 10. Beach, city or country? City
> 11. Favorite ice cream? I'm sort of embarrassed to say it--I feel like it should be something more "exotic"--but vanilla
> 12. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? butter AND salt. I never pop popcorn at home, but I like the white cheddar stuff in bags
> 13. Favorite color? I'm honestly not sure right now (It's the seemingly SIMPLE questions that stump me!)
> 14. What kind of car do you drive? 1990 white Toyota Corolla
> 15. Favorite sandwich? Turkey and Swiss on whole wheat
> 16. What characteristic do you despise? Bitchiness
> 17. Favorite flower? Don't have one. Not a big "flower guy"
> 18. If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would it
be? Probably New York City, though I've been thinking more about travel overseas (Particularly Italy) since I've gotten my passport
19. What color is your bathroom? Wow--A lot of these questions are pretty friggin' BORING...
> 20. Favorite brand of clothing? You mean, like a "name brand"? Don't have one, though I've been very happy with the clothes I recently got from Land's End.
> 21. Where would you like to retire? I don't see myself retiring. I'm either going to be DEAD before then, too POOR too retire, or ENJOYING myself too much to think about "retirement" (I'm pulling for the latter!)
> 22. Favorite day of the week? Probably Wednesday (The start of my "weekend")
> 23. What did you do for your last birthday? Don't remember specifically. But took a couple personal days and had a "mini-vacation", which was nice.
> 24. Where were you born? Martinsburg, W.VA.
> 25. Favorite sport to watch? I really don't watch sports anymore. But in the past, I favored individual sports--Boxing, Tennis, Gymnastics, etc (Had a brief flirtation with basketball, but only during Jordan's last two seasons with the Bulls)
> 26. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? It just occured to me to just post this in Diaryland, since I'm uncomfortable about sending crap like this out to people. So I don't know if anyone's going to "send it back" (Though they're certainly WELCOME to, whether by emailing me, sending a diaryland "note", or in my "comments" section, if it'll FIT).
> 27. Person you expect to send it back first? I don't know. Maybe Kevin...?
> 28. What fabric detergent do you use? Wow--Once again, could these questions BE any more boring...?
> 29. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
> 30. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Have always tended to be a night owl.
> 31. What is your shoe size? 11
> 32. Do you have any pets? No
Okay, here are some question that would be on MY survey, if I were to send one out.
1. Legality aside, do you think you have it in you to kill someone? (For extra credit: If the answer is "yes", do you have anyone PARTICULAR in mind?)
2. When you fantasize, do you think about famous people, people you make up, or people you know in real life?
3. Do you have something you'd really like to try sexually that you're too embarrassed to tell anyone about? (And would you like to tell ME all about it? In exquisite DETAIL?)
4. Is the glass half-full, half-empty, or usually spilled in your lap?
5. How long has it been since you broke the law? Or "HAVE you ever broken the law"?
6. One book, one movie, and one cd for the desert island. What ARE they?
7. You can have one superpower. What would it be? Why?
8. "The person who has had the most impact on me is...". And how so?
9. If you could change places with someone--Someone famous, someone you know, whomever--who would it be?
10. Believer, Atheist, or Agnostic? And why.
0 comments so far